Friday, December 31, 2010

cikgu , cikgu , cikgu , dengar lah alasan saya .

zZZzzzZz.. holidays is over . say gudbye to lappy, bed, holidays & bla bla bla . saya HELLO to school . erk ? that make me feel sick ! school, school, school, school ! dear teacher, will u accept all my reason because i'm not attend to school? I can’t go to school because I am sick. If I walk out my house I’ll get hit by a brick. I can’t go to school because I’m afraid.On my way there I might get run over by a huge parade.I can’t go to school because I have a funereal to attend. School uniforms just aren’t the new trend. I can’t go to school because I woke up late. I broke my thumb while learning how to skate.I can’t go to school because I feel a little blue. My brother stuck my hands together with supper glue.I can’t go to school because school is boring. I wonder what excuses I’ll have tomorrow morning . >(oo)<

No comments:

Post a Comment